1. Personal information items collected
The company collects the following personal information for membership registration, consultation and service application.
How to collect personal information: homepage (member registration, bulletin board, application form)
- Login ID
- Service usage record
2. Purpose of collecting and using personal information
The company uses the collected personal information for the following purposes.
- 1.Performance of contract regarding service provision and settlement of charges according to service provision
- Provision of contents, delivery of goods or invoice, identity verification, purchase and payment, collection of charges
- 2. Membership Management
- Identity verification, personal identification, prevention of unauthorized use of unauthorized members and unauthorized use, confirmation of subscription
- 3. Utilization in marketing and advertising
- Statistics on access frequency or member’s service use
3. Period of retention and use of personal information
In principle, after the purpose of collecting and using personal information is achieved, the information will be destroyed without delay.
However, if it is necessary to preserve according to the provisions of related laws, the company keeps the member information for a certain period of time as defined in the relevant laws as follows.
- Items to be kept: Login ID, Billing History
- Basis for retention: Act on the Use and Protection of Credit Information
- Retention period: 1 year
- Record on labeling / advertising: 6 months (Act on Consumer Protection in Electronic Commerce, etc.)
- Record on contract or withdrawal of subscription: 5 years (Act on Consumer Protection in Electronic Commerce, etc.)
- Record on payment and supply of goods: 5 years (Act on Consumer Protection in Electronic Commerce, etc.)
- Record of consumer complaints or disputes: 3 years (Act on Consumer Protection in Electronic Commerce, etc.)
- Record on the collection / processing and use of credit information: 3 years (Act on the Use and Protection of Credit Information)
4. Destruction procedure and method of personal information
In principle, the company will destroy the information without delay after the purpose of collecting and using personal information is achieved. Destruction procedures and methods are as follows.
- 1. Destruction procedure
- After the purpose is achieved, the information entered by the member is transferred to a separate DB (separate documents in the case of paper) and according to the internal policy and other relevant laws and regulations for the information protection (see retention and usage period). The period is saved and then destroyed.
Personal information transferred to a separate DB will not be used for any purpose other than retention unless required by law.
- 2. How to destroy
- Personal information stored in the form of electronic files is deleted using a technical method that cannot reproduce the record.
5. Provide personal information
The company, in principle, does not provide your personal information externally. However, exceptions are as follows.
- If you agree in advance
- In accordance with the provisions of the law or for the purpose of investigation, according to the procedures and methods prescribed by the law
6. Consignment of collected personal information
The company does not entrust your information to external companies without your consent. If such a need arises in the future, we will notify the user of the entrusted person and the contents of the entrusted work and obtain prior consent if necessary.
7. Rights of Users and Legal Representatives and How to Exercise Them
You can view or modify your registered personal information at any time, or you can request to cancel your subscription.
In order to inquire and modify the user’s personal information, sign up for ‘Change of Personal Information’ (or ‘Edit Member Information’, etc.). Or you can leave.
Or contact the personal information manager in writing or email and we will take action without delay.
If you request correction of errors in personal information, we will not use or provide the personal information until the correction is completed. In addition, if incorrect personal information has already been provided to a third party, we will promptly notify the third party of the result of the correction so that the correction can be made.
The Company handles personal information that has been terminated or deleted at the request of the user as specified in the “Retention and Use Period of Personal Information Collected by the Company” and is not accessible or used for any other purpose.
8. Matters concerning the installation, operation and rejection of the automatic collection of personal information
- 1. Purpose of using cookies
- Analysis of members and non-members of the access frequency and time spent, etc., determine the tastes and interests of the user and traces Trace, events participation and visits recovered identify, such as providing targeted marketing and personalized service with
user options for installation of cookies Have Therefore, you can allow all cookies by setting options in your web browser, ask for confirmation every time a cookie is saved, or refuse to store all cookies.
- 2. How to refuse cookie setting
- Example: You can opt out of setting cookies by choosing your web browser’s options to allow all cookies, confirm each time you save a cookie, or opt out of storing all cookies.
Example setting method (for Internet Explorer): Tools> Internet Options> Personal Information at the top of the web browser
However, if you refuse to install cookies, there may be difficulties in providing the service.
9. Civil service regarding personal information
The company appoints a personal information manager as follows to protect user’s personal information and handle complaints related to personal information.
- Personal information manager :
- e-mail :
You can report any privacy complaints arising from your use of the Company’s services to the Personal Information Manager. The company will promptly and fully respond to the report of users.
If you need to report or consult about other personal information infringement, please contact the following organizations.
- 1.Privacy Center ( privacy.kisa.or.kr / 02-405-5118)
- 2. Information Security Mark Certification Committee ( www.eprivacy.or.kr / 02-580-9531 ~ 2)
- 3.The Supreme Prosecutors’ Office cyber crime report ( spo.go.kr / 02-3480-2000)
- 4.National Police Agency Cyber Security Bureau ( www.ctrc.go.kr / 1566-0112)
11. Obligations of Notice
- – Announcement Date: May 1, 2016
- – Effective Date: May 4, 2016